[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fairness

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 02:04:30 UTC 2020

This is n response to those who are questioning my post.  I stated in my
post that the Christmas party invitation was appreciated.  I do not think it
is fair to advertise ways to join their community lists and craft offerings
when this is not reciprocated in their group.  I was not mean spirited in my
comment, and did not offer up unfriendly comments.  I on the other hand was
band from their facebook group and blocked from viewing their groups
existence for mentioning the words Krafters Korner.  I believe in fairness.
For many years, NFB Krafters Division has offered classes to blind
individuals no matter their affiliation.  I have been a member since 2012,
and have never seen anyone removed from our list for any reason.  If talk of
NFB Krafters Division is permitted in the ACB crafting group, then I am fine
with their posts.

Jill