[NFB-Krafters-Korner] NFB listserv

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 04:07:36 UTC 2020

The only reason the email link was included was for those who purchased the kit would be able to join the class to have instruction on assembly. I’m sorry you’re offended that was never my intention, I apologize. I just wanted to make sure those who wanted to attend the Christmas party That is the only approved way I am allowed to distribute the zoom link to keep the meetings secure.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson