[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting charts

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 00:55:41 UTC 2020

Hi Tracy,

It was me who mentioned the possibility of the braille transcribing service. It will be so wonderful when you can begin on your New Jersey blanket. It does sound interesting.

Sorry to hear about your woes with the sweater. It may be difficult to find out exactly where you messed up. What increase stitch have you been using? Some increases are invisible and I hope the one you are using is. I like the KFB myself. But it does create lines so the increases must be kept in line. No fudging.

I’m working along on my sweater and hope to hear an update on your sweater as well as the transcription of your charts.

Wishing you the best.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F