[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT, Black Friday, Let's Go Shopping, Deals!

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 18:30:35 UTC 2020

Whether you listened to our Holiday Gift Spectacular live event all day for
both days, or managed to miss the entire program, we've got the audio ready
for you.  If you were with us on November 10 and 11, you may be wondering,
why listen again?  Well, many of the vendors have dropped bonus content into
their sessions, with special deals, discounts, free shipping, new product
launches, and even a mystery grab bag of gifts!  Who wants to go to the mall
right now anyway?

Stay home, stay safe.  Shop 'til you drop with the Let's Go Shopping holiday
gift event recordings!

Go here to listen or download:

Accessible Insights:
https://accessibleinsights.info/blog/2020/11/27/lets-go-shopping-holiday-eve
nt-recordings-with-bonus-content/

The Harbolt Company:
https://harboltcompany.com/helpful-resources-and-utilities/

A. T. Guys:  https://atguys.com/lgs

Happy shopping!

Needle Creations

Terry Powers

Where we won't let disabilities stop us!

needlecreations59 at gmail.com <mailto:needlecreations59 at gmail.com>

301-916-8549

View/Reply Online (#127): https://groups.io/g/LGS/message/127

Group Owner: LGS+owner at groups.io <mailto:LGS+owner at groups.io>