[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Additions to Ravelry advanced search

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 15:18:23 UTC 2020

Hey, Tracy, this is so cool! Thanks for posting. I haven't really anything with Ravelry yet, but once my knitting looks better than it does right now, I'm planning on exploring it. I haven't really been able/in the mood to keep up with the knitting, let alone classes. I've been job hunting, and that's sort of brought me down. That's another story for another day. In the meantime, my wonderful husband has signed us up for pottery classes, which I'm quite enjoying. :)

Thanks,
Ari