[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Norma Crosby will be our presenter tonight at 7:30 PM eastern

JILL ROSSITER jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 5 19:09:03 UTC 2020

Please join us tonight as Norma Crosby national board member and president NFB of Texas joins us to give her story and impart wisdom to our family. Norma has a lot to say when it comes to Braille. We will also have a braille drawing after she speaks. Kathy Flesher has offered to teach a simple braille drawing of a pumpkin. You don’t want to miss it! Call 786577-1020 access code 614370

Sent from Xfinity Connect App