[NFB-Krafters-Korner] braille drawing from the chat last night

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 7 00:45:14 UTC 2020

Jack-o-lantern

Marie Porter

This small pumpkin takes 7 lines down, 12 spaces across. It has a stem on
top, two eyes,

a nose, a smiling mouth with teeth, and it requires a little skill in
spacing in order to

look correctly proportioned.

Grade 2 braille signs

WH =dots156

IN =dots35

EN =dots 26

The =dots2346

Colon =dots25

Parenthesis =2356

GH =dots 126

Hyphen =dots36

AR =dots345

Directions:

1. Space 5, p, WH sign.

2. Space, IN sign, C 3 times, e, I, C  three times, EN sign.

3. s, space, THE sign, x, z, space twice, THE sign, x, z, space, WH sign.

4. l, space 4 times, THE sign, z, space four times, dots 4-5-6.

5. l, space, WH sign, e, colon twice, parenthesis, colon, I, S, space, dots
4-5-6.

6. GH sign, space twice, e, parenthesis, hyphen twice, parenthesis, I, space
twice, AR sign.

7. Space, e, hyphen eight times, I.