[NFB-Krafters-Korner] fun Saturday

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:40:51 UTC 2020

I love to play in the dirt. A friend gave me a large philodendron, which I
bought a very large cobalt blue pot. Blue is my favorite color. We planted
it in my new pot and it is in my living room. Last spring the same friends
brought me a very large pot of hyacinths. When they died back, they kept the
bulbs for me since they knew I was going to move. Today I got down in the
dirt and planted 6 bulbs. Hyacinths are my favorite flower. My Mom let me
plant them in back of our house when I was very little, probably 3 or 4
years old. They were always my flowers.

Hope others had a fun day also.

Bernice