[NFB-Krafters-Korner] quilting class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 04:01:39 UTC 2020

I hope this will clear any confusion..

On October 29, November 5, &12 at 8 PM Eastern time, there will be a
quilting class to make a Throw or a Table Cloth.  I do know on the website
it says a Holiday Apron, but after speaking to some of my students, it was
decided that more folks preferred making a Holiday Throw/Table Cloth.  It
will be made out of Holiday printed flannel.  The pattern [quilt block] that
we will use is the Pinwheel block which will be done solid off white and
many of quite a few Holiday flannel prints.  Each block with have a 2 inch
border on each block alternating from eith a green/white or red/white
gingham flannel.  The center block will be a focus  center block done on off
white flannel and machine embroidered.

I will provide all the blocks and strips  for the boarder cut out and each
person purchasing one of my kits, needs to purchase 2 yards of 54” wide
fabric for the backing and if they want a batting to go into the middle thay
will need to purchase qquilt batting .  I will let folks let them know how
to purchase the flannel that I purchased

If any one wants this to be a table cloth, I would suggest that they
purchase a broad cloth for the backing & I will advise you of the yardage to
purchase.

I have 3 folks that ordered the kits so far.  Please let me know or if you
have any questions do not hesitate.I would like to have these in the mail by
October 19 or 1 day either side of this.

If you prefer cutting your own fabric you will need  a total of 48]  6 ½”
squares  and I am not sure but need a little more time to figure out 2 ½”
strips and a center square of 15” square.

Kits are $35 which includes shipping   I have a limited amount of kits &
will kneed the time to embroider and cut the  fabric.

Send any questions to:

Blindhands at AOL.com

Joyce Kane