[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Upcoming Knit dishcloth class

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:18:48 UTC 2020

I will be offering a knitting class teaching different techniques in
knitting.

We will make a different dish cloth each month.  Anyone is welcome to join
my class.

The first class will begin on December 1, 2020 and will be a dish cloth
called "String of Lights Dish cloth."

This cloth has a border edge that looks like it is edged by a string of
Christmas lights.

Students should know how to cast on, and to do the knit stitch.

This first cloth is a beginner cloth using the knit stitch, yarn overs, and
knit two togethers, as well as casting on and binding off.

Supplies:

Cotton worsted weight yarn , this looks nice in a Christmas variegated color

Knitting needles size 6 or 7

Tapestry needle to weave in ends

Scissors

My classes are taught through email, so we can all learn at our own pace.

There are usually 3 or 4 installments to each class.

To join my class send a message to:

knitdishclothclass+subscribe at groups.io
<mailto:knitdishclothclass+subscribe at groups.io>

Dixie