[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT:Let's Go Shopping event LGS4 planning is underway!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 02:06:32 UTC 2020

Just sharing.
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: LGS at groups.io <LGS at groups.io> On Behalf Of Elegant Insights Braille Creations
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 7:14 PM
To: lgs at groups.io
Subject: Let's Go Shopping event LGS4 planning is underway!

Greetings, all!

This brief announcement is to notify you that I am now in the planning stage for the next Let's Go Shopping extravaganza!

This holiday edition promises to be the best event yet, and I wanted to extend this invitation to those of you who are small business owners who might like to participate.

What we are looking for are businesses that are individually owned and operated, and offer great products perfect for gift-giving.  Whether you craft your own furniture, fashion, food, or fun items that would make the best stocking-stuffers, we'd love for you to join us.

There is no date set yet, but LGS4 will most likely take place during the first two weeks of November.  if you, or someone you know, is a sole proprietor of a small or home-based business, or is an artist selling their work, and who has five or fewer employees, start here:

https://accessibleinsights.info/blog/lets-go-shopping/

and click the contact link at the bottom of the page to reach me directly.

This time around, we are only offering spots for retail sales suitable for the holiday season, so if you manage an inventory over which you have control, and can ship directly to customers, click the link above to get in touch.  I'll send you all the relevant details after we connect.

Something to think about for all concerned:  Everyone and their dog is going to be shopping online this year, since the pandemic will likely make it unsafe to shop with crowds at malls and busy public spaces.  That means an avalanche of packages moving through the shipping system, and no matter the carrier, the burden on the US mail and other delivery companies will be overwhelming.  I know it's early, but start thinking about holiday shopping sooner rather than later, or else you and your loved ones may be opening gifts on multiple days!

Hang in there, everyone.  2020 is almost over.

Ready for a little retail therapy? Let's Go Shopping!

Warmly,

Laura Legendary, founder

Let's Go Shopping Virtual Events