[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Quilt Class delay

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 20:45:24 UTC 2020

The scheduled quilt class  to begin on October 29 will be pushed forward by
one week.  The first class will take place on November 5, November 12 & if
we need it November 19 at 8 PM Eastern daylight savings time.

  This measures approximately 54" square.

If you would like to purchase your own fabrics, send me a note to:

Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>  and I will send you the
yardage you will need to get.

Kits are available which includes fabrics cut out for top & borders with an
embroidered center block.

If you have any questions please send to above email.Remember please sign up
as it is listed as a "quilted apron class," but it is a Pin Wheel Thros or
Table

Cloth, that we will be making.

Joyce Kane