[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hang Out Alert!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:54:49 UTC 2020

Yahoo!  It is that time again where we can spend time with friends and work
on that UFO or WIP. Ok, a UFO is an unfinished object and a WIP is a work
in progress.  Smile! Whatever you want to work on is fine.  All you have to
do is look at the clock, when it says 5:30P.M. EST and grab up your
telephone, dial the Chat number 786 577 1020

Access code:614 370#.

I will not be there, unfortunately but I know you will have fun anyway.

Happy Friday!

Tammy