[NFB-Krafters-Korner] tonight's 8 PM Class!!!

Ruth Williams rhcwilliams at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 00:03:03 UTC 2020

 Hi Joyce,
Miss Ruth here. I was just on the Craft Hang out call and we spoke briefly. I'd love to learn how to do your bead projects, but I have neuropathy in my hands.
You told me I'd probably be able to do projects with larger pins and beads, so please let me know when those projects come along.

Thank you, and take good care.
Miss Ruth