[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The sunshine emails are back, new and improved, with a new name

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 13:17:30 UTC 2020

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well and staying safe in these interesting and
challenging times.

We on the board have spoken about bringing back our "sunshine" emails, and
as of this email they are back. All information you need is below.

I have renamed this: celebrations and memories.

Here's how you can be a part of this.

If you have some events in your life you either wish to have acknowledged as
celebrations or memories, we would like to know about them. If you want them
acknowledged publically, we want to know that, and if you would rather a
private acknowledgement, we want to know that.

If you wish to become a part of this, please email me privately, not on the
list, at:

Kutash-jm at comcast.net

Provide me with the following information:

1. Your name.

2. your exact email address.

3. the dates and memories/celebrations  you wish to acknowledge.

4. Do you want this acknowledgement to be public or private.

Finally, if you have any questions, please email me at the address provided
in this email.

Have a great day!

Jeanette Kutash