[NFB-Krafters-Korner] You are invited

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:46:50 UTC 2020

We will be doing the crafts starting at 2:30 and will have other activities before and after the crafts.  If the time doesn’t work for you, you are still welcome to order the kit and the class will be made into a podcast and you can complete it on your own.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz
The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson