[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT:[TheBlindPost] A Blind Post news Extra Extra notice Time sensitive

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:27:34 UTC 2020

Just sharing.

Tammy

From: TheBlindPost at groups.io <TheBlindPost at groups.io> On Behalf Of Lori
Motis
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 8:31 AM
To: TheBlindPost at groups.io
Subject: [TheBlindPost] A Blind Post news Extra Extra notice Time sensitive

Lockdown getting long?  Stressed about social distancing?  Ready for a
little retail therapy?  Let's Go Shopping!

Let's Go Shopping is a two-day, online, accessible, virtual mall crawl
connecting small businesses with the customers who need them.

Want to start your holiday shopping early? Looking for unique fall decor

for your home?  Want to get ready for the new school year in

style? We'll have tech gadgets and guide dog gear, apparel and accessories,
food, art, jewelry, and personalized gifts. We'll even have help for
parents

setting up those home offices or distance learning stations.  Expect a

fantastic mix of small businesses to explore, whether shopping for
yourself, your

kids, or for fall and winter 2020.  This is a virtual mall like no

other, so grab your gift list and your phone, and Zoom in to our 2-day

event!

Join us Friday, September 4th and Saturday, September 5th from 8:00 AM to
4:00 PM Pacific, 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern Time for "Back to School and
Holiday

Gift Preview." Get the Zoom virtual shopping mall invitation by subscribing
to our announce list. You can send a blank email to

lgs+subscribe at groups.io <mailto:lgs+subscribe at groups.io>

or go to:

https://groups.io/g/LGS

Can't get to the mall?  No problem.  We'll bring the mall to you. Best of
all, no mask needed!

Let's Go Shopping!

This has been a Blind Post news Extra Extra notice.

Lori Motis

Publisher and editor of the Blind Post classified news

A great place to share and sell!

 <mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com> foodlady at theblindpost.com

 <http://www.theblindpost.com> www.theblindpost.com

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#100) <https://groups.io/g/TheBlindPost/message/100>  |
Reply To Group
<mailto:TheBlindPost at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BTheBlindPost%5D%20A%20Blind
%20Post%20news%20Extra%20Extra%20notice%20Time%20sensitive>  | Reply To
Sender
<mailto:ljm2561 at gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BTheBlindPost%5D%20A%2
0Blind%20Post%20news%20Extra%20Extra%20notice%20Time%20sensitive>  | Mute
This Topic <https://groups.io/mt/76582075/908>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/TheBlindPost/post>

<https://groups.io/g/TheBlindPost/unsub>  [ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com]

_._,_._,_