[NFB-Krafters-Korner] all bead kits in the mail

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 01:42:27 UTC 2020

Some of you may already have gotten your Halloween & Christmas Mice kits.  I
have gotten the rest of them mailed today.  If anyone does not get their
beads by next Wednesday in time for the class, I will teach the ghost class
over before the following week.

A couple of notes:

In the mice kits all crystal beads are in one bag.  This means:

Large star beads, thin bead for the heads, 8mm  faceted  beads and I am not
sure if the tiny rondell  beads are in a bag by itself.  The 10 mm star
beads has a label in the larger  bag "red" and there is no label in the
smaller bag that has the white 10mm star beads, but the smaller bag is in
the larger star bead bag.

Christmas Mice has 1 bag with the candy canes, leaves and 6 MM faceted Beads
all in one bag.

Halloween beads:

There are 4 bags orange, white, brown and black, all black beads are in one
bag.

The wire for all the kits are included as one piece.

I apologize for the delay in getting these out.  There was a delay that they
did not send me the entire order.  I apologize once again for not getting
these out sooner.

Joyce Kane