[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Classes?

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:58:16 UTC 2020

Hello Crafters!

Has any one noticed that the end of 2020 is quickly coming soon?  Believe
it or not, there are many themes to be used for projects.  Here are a few:
Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter and Christmas.  What crafts can you
think of for each of these themes?

What is your favorite craft?

I know we do have some ongoing classes but that does not mean a project
can't be taught. Please feel free to share it with us!

How do you offer a class around here, you ask?  Good question!  Just give
me a call, text me or send me an email.

Call:402-904-5105

Email: krafters.division.president at gmail.com
<mailto:krafters.division.president at gmail.com>

Text: 662-255-9721

All I have to do is open my calendar and then we can discuss possible dates
for a class.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

Tammy