[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: New loom knit class available

JILL ROSSITER jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 15:22:52 UTC 2020

24 peg round loom

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

From: Terry Powers via NFB-Krafters-Korner
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sent: September 14, 2020 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: New loom knit class available

What size loom will we be using for the pumpkin? Terry -----Original Message----- From: NFB-Krafters-Korner On Behalf Of Jill Rossiter via NFB-Krafters-Korner Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 7:35 PM To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' Cc: Jill Rossiter Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: New loom knit class available Resending in case it did not post. I did not receive it to my email. Jill From: Jill Rossiter Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 2:36 PM To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' Subject: New loom knit class available Hi, I hope you loomers are still interested in my looming madness! I didn't realize how much I missed teaching until the poinsettia class. I hope you will consider joining me for the class listed below. Happy Looming! Jill Rossiter Loom Knitting It's the Great Pumpkin Craft type, loom knitting Class format, phone Class date, October 14 and 21 Class time, 8:00 p.m. Eastern Sign up deadline, October 7 Class description: Join me as the great pumpkin rises
from our knitting looms to make his way to all the children on Halloween! Wait a minute, I hope Charlie Brown and Snoopy have knitting looms! Seriously, we will make a cute loom knitted pumpkin to adorn any table, mantle, or any spooky spot in your house! Skills needed: know how to loom knit basic e wrap and purl Supply list: * 1 skein orange bulky weight yarn * small amount green bulky weight yarn * small amount black bulky weight yarn * small bag of fiber fill * loom tool * tapestry needle * scissors Sign up here! _______________________________________________ NFB-Krafters-Korner mailing list NFB-Krafters-Korner at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org Division Website: http://www.krafterskorner.org Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NFB-Krafters-Division/269246643109571 Krafters-Korner Blog http://krafterskorner.org/ "Follow NFB Krafters Korner on Twitter: Our Handle is @craftingblind Don't have a Twitter account? You can still follo
w Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to: Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/terrypowers 59%40gmail.com _______________________________________________ NFB-Krafters-Korner mailing list NFB-Krafters-Korner at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org Division Website: http://www.krafterskorner.org Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NFB-Krafters-Division/269246643109571 Krafters-Korner Blog http://krafterskorner.org/ "Follow NFB Krafters Korner on Twitter: Our Handle is @craftingblind Don't have a Twitter account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to: Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/jillbilly4%40comcast.net