[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, fixing knitting mistakes

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:02:22 UTC 2020

Hi Kristy,

I will keep the sign up open for you through today. To sign up for the class go to:
Www.krafterskorner.org/students and  fill out the form.

Your first class is free, and after that you can join the NFB Krafters Division if you wish to take more classes.
Go to www.krafterskorner.org to find more about all the fun things you can do here.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F