[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Holiday Apron Rag Quilt Class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 23:34:49 UTC 2020

Now go over to

KraftersKorner.org

And sign up for this unique popular  class.  I have chosen  some wonderful
soft Holiday prints  and this is actually a two sided apron!  This will be
made out of flannel fabric.  I have given all the information if you want to
purchase the fabrics and cut it out yourself.  I have given you the choice
of purchasing just the embroidered blocks  with a choice of embroidery to
choose from and add to your own blocks.  For those who want an easy and fast
way of making this with real simple assembly I have a choice for that, too.

The last choice will consist of all the fabrics needed cut out with a fringe
border and the 4 embroidered blocks  and all you will need to do is purchase
a spool of off white thread and sew it together.

The fabrics I have chosen ran between $10 -$12 a yard and there is 24 blocks
for one apron.  I am charging $20 for the 4 embroidered blocks which
includes shipping if you just want the 4 blocks.

I may offer an additional choice if you really, really don't want to make an
apron, but please speak to me about that idea as it will take more fabric
and can be a table topper.

I will be waiting to answer any questions.

Joyce

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...