[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fixing knitting mistakes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 24 13:13:00 UTC 2020

Our fixing knitting mistakes class is tonight, at 7:45 PM Eastern.

Jeanette points out that I made a mistake in my homework and specified too
many stitches in the mistake row.  It should be 20 throughout.  But the
number doesn't really matter.  All you need is a big enough piece to work
on, with a mistake a few rows back from where you stop, so we can practice
ripping back and picking up again.  Maybe we can even work on picking up
dropped stitches, which I find is the hardest thing to do.

Talk to you all tonight!

Tracy