[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The Flower Garden

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:27:38 UTC 2020

Fall still brings us flowers.  This time all you need is a means for
writing Braille and paper.  Terry Powers has designed a flower that she is
excited to share with us.

Since this is such a creative group, I bet we can come up with a variety of
ways to use this.

If you have already signed up for the Flower Garden class, all you have to
do is come.  If you have not signed up, just let me know and I will send
you the telephone number.

Tammy

Come join us in the garden Saturday, September26th at 1:00P.M. EST.