[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing students please read

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 18:18:28 UTC 2020

For those of my sewing/quilting students.  It seems as no one is interested
in making the Rag Quilt Apron.  I totally understand as folks don’t use
aprons   So I hope this might interest you more.much any more.

I did purchase a lot of different Holiday prints for this class.  I was
wondering if you might be interested in making  a table topper or a small
throw for an accent for the Holidays.

Please let me know if you would be interested in a table topper I am unsure
of the dimensions and will need to get back to you.  In this class you will
learn 2 block methods.  The pin wheel and log cabin.  The table topper kit
will include all fabric for the top including 1 embroidered block and This
will be all straight sewing.  You will get 6 ½” blocks & 2 ½” strips for the
top bordering the blocks

  You will need to purchase fabric for the back and if you want to add quilt
batting in it you will need to purchase plus off white thread.  The kit is
$35 which includes shipping within the USA.  Just add the Batting or add a
few more embroidered blocks to make it “Special”

This class will be the same days and time as the original class October 29,
Nov. 5 & Nov. 12 at 8PM Eastern time.

If you have any questions please send them to:

Blindhands at AOL.com

Joyce Kane