[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Success Saturday

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:42:52 UTC 2020

Well, it's not finishing something, it's starting to learn something knew--but my husband and I just started taking classes at our local pottery studio last Saturday, and began learning how to throw pots. :) It's been a lot of fun, and I can't wait until our next class this Saturday. We signed up for a package of four classes.

Thanks,
Ari