[NFB-Krafters-Korner] for sale, hot pads/pot holders

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 22:17:09 UTC 2021

I love to make these large loop potholders. Frankly, I use them mostly for
hot pads on my table. Probably most people on this list know how to make
them, so, the fun for me is making cool designs with patterns and colors. I
am not letting myself by any more loops until I sell some, and use the money
to buy more loops. If someone would tell me the colors they want, I will
find ones that meet their desire. I am selling them for $12 plus shipping.

After I get enough sold, I would be glad to buy loops of a requested color
combination.

Please email me at Bernice.J.Bird at gmail.com.

Bernice Bird
NFB NEWSLINE Outreach Coordinator