[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat & IBUG

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 01:27:00 UTC 2021

I wanted to remind everyone that we have Michael McCullouh, Pres. Ibug &
Sandhya Rao, V. Pres. Of Ibug joining us Monday evening, April 5, at
7:30P.M. ET.

Please come a little early so we can use their time considerately.  Please
mute yourself when you come in so we can start on time.  There will be time
for questions after their presentation.  I sure appreciate your help with
this request!

Ibug has several services which they will share with us.  The thing I know
some would greatly appreciate is related to those Apple and Android devices
that we want to learn how to use.  Okay, there's your teaser, so join us to
learn more.

At 7:30P.M. ET dial the

Chat number 786 577 1020

Access code: 614370#