[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Joyce cane

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 19:58:48 UTC 2021

Hi Erica,

If you go to our home page and click on the membership page link, you will find a link for applying for the Kane/Brewer schollarship. The link is actually for Joyce’s email.
Alternatively, you can go to the home page and click on the link for contact our board, and click on Joyce’s email from there.

I suggest these alternatives in case Joyce doesn’t happen to see you post on the listserv.

Your web admin.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F