[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Description for 4 MM Heavy Duty Plastic zip bags

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 18:00:51 UTC 2021

Here you go:
Description
Plymor Heavy Duty Plastic Reclosable Zipper Bags, 4 Mil, 12" x 12" (Pack of 100)

What size bag to order? Measure your item by its width, height, and
depth because the plastic bag needs to fit all the way around it. Item
width + item depth = bag width. Item height + item depth = bag height.
Add an extra 1/2" to the bag width for the item to fit through the
zipper opening.

What is Mil? "Mil" is the plastic thickness. 4 Mil = .004", thicker
than a standard freezer bag and excellent for heavy duty applications.

How to open and close? For your convenience, the bag's top lip is
offset, making it easy to separate the sides and open the zipper
track. Separate the two sides of the bag's top lip and use your thumbs
to gently pull the zipper track apart. To close, pinch together one
end of the zipper and slide your finger and thumb along the zipper.
Remember to squeeze excess air out of the bag as you close the zipper.

How to use the bags? Reclosable bags are an essential organizing tool
in any home, garage, office, retail store, warehouse or factory.
Excellent for organizing and separating samples, food, candy, jewelry,
cards, craft supplies, paper, office supplies, school supplies, tools,
hardware, collectibles, yarn, sewing kits, quilting supplies, toys,
clothing, merchandise for resale, or makeup with protection from
moisture and dust.
Features & details
• BAG SIZE: 12" wide x 12" high, below the zipper (304mm x 304mm)
• QUANTITY: Convenient pack of 100 bags
• MATERIAL: 4 Mil (.004” thick) heavy duty polyethylene (LDPE), FDA
food storage compliant
• USES: Our 45+ sizes of zipper bags are extremely versatile and great
for packaging, shipping, or storage. Excellent for organizing and
separating samples, food, candy, jewelry, cards, craft supplies,
paper, office supplies, school supplies, tools, hardware,
collectibles, yarn, sewing kits, quilting supplies, toys, clothing,
merchandise for resale, or makeup with protection from moisture and
dust.
• QUALITY GUARANTEE: When you purchase a Plymor Brand product, your
satisfaction is guaranteed.
Product information 12" x 12" (100 Count)
Manufacturer
Collecting Warehouse
Brand
Plymor
Item Weight
4.09 pounds
Material Type
Plastic
Number of Items
100
Size
12" x 12" (100 Count)
Manufacturer Part Number
ZLB4MC12x12
Additional Information
ASIN: B003ZZWGU4
Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 337Reviews

On 4/11/21, Terry Powers via NFB-Krafters-Korner