[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat April 12 7:30 PM Eastern

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:51:09 UTC 2021

I really enjoyed this information and appreciate the interested sparked in the chat.  For those that were not able to join us, you really missed lots of wonderful opportunities.  Awe! Never fear!  There will be more made available to everyone soon.  Stay tuned to this listserv for updates and information.
Smile!
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jillbilly4 via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 1:44 PM
To: Nfb-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jillbilly4 <jillbilly4 at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat April 12 7:30 PM Eastern

     There’s an old quote that says charity begins at home. So we are all at home let’s think about what we can do for others. We will be discussing charitable opportunities nationally, globally, and right in your own communities. There are many people in need right now and our crafty abilities can make life better for others. Bring your ideas and your big hearts to chat tomorrow night. Just call 786-577-1020 access code 614370. I look forward to talking with you all and making plans to do random crafts of kindness.
Jill