[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Dues

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:19:14 UTC 2021

Honestly I don’t know of any other division and I know that the chapters in my state don’t have the funds to do so. Wisconsin is trying to build up the fund so that we can give scholarships again. It’s been at least 15 years I think since they’ve given a high school/college student assistance to further their education. Unfortunately this would not include a trip to Florida or wherever the convention is that year. We’re lucky to someday be able to give out a $ $1000 scholarship to defray hire and costs in state.

Ericka Nelson