[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: [BlindAds] Round Loom Knitting Set for Sale

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 16:39:12 UTC 2021

Joyce Kane

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindAds at groups.io <BlindAds at groups.io> On Behalf Of Rhianna Lynn
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 9:57 PM
To: BlindAds at groups.io
Subject: [BlindAds] Round Loom Knitting Set for Sale

Hi all, I have a set of round knitting looms here that I've only gently
used. They are made of sturdy plastic, and there are four sizes going from
large to small; the largest has 41 pegs and the smallest has 24 pegs. It
comes with the knitting tools needed so you can begin knitting right away.
I'm also adding in a brand new, still wrapped, skein of soft yarn to get you
started. I'm asking COULDN $20 which includes shipping. Email me off list at
rhiannalynn6 at gmail.com if interested. Thanks.

-=-=-
Group Owner: BlindAds+owner at groups.io