[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mod podge?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 15 14:17:40 UTC 2021

What's mod podge?
Tracy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of SHELLEY SCHUETT via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 9:55 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: SHELLEY SCHUETT
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] dues

I think that some very good points have been made about dues and the board
is now aware of the issue. I wrote my thoughts off list, So let's please
leave this discussion for the board to handle, so we can all get back to
crafting.

Did you know there are now 17 different types of mod podge to suit any
project.