[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Success Saturday

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 16:48:02 UTC 2021

You won’t need to paint on it. It is in all the different colors and you can put the eyes and the tongue and everything else on it as you want to. There’s one thing that’s great about this clay, whatever color you want, for whatever part of your project, the color is already done for you.

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone