[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Success Saturday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 20:22:59 UTC 2021

Spunds like my grandpa’s justification for buying things at 95 he doesn’t need. In WI the prominent mens store is Menards. Its like Lowes or Home Depit. He buys stuff there all the time with coupons and rebates. Next time us grandkids see him we get “gifts”. Have only bought dishwasher soap once in 3 years thanks to him’mmm

One good thing about moving to Janesville Wisconsin is that it will be easier to get to Hobby lobby on the bus. LOL

Ericka Nelson