[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Success Saturday

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 20:51:25 UTC 2021

Hi Erica, I am both impressed and proud of you as is Terry and I might want to speak for the rest of we knitters.
When we met you at the knitting class last week, you were just learning or re learning how to cast on, now, look at how far you have come!
Bravo!
Keep up the good work!
Terry P, Henry and the Knitting group members