[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat April 19, 2021 7:30 PM Eastern

Jillbilly4 jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 22:56:04 UTC 2021

 Spring is here and we want to discuss how to plant your best crafts ever! Do you have a friend who loves to garden? Do you love giving gifts that keep on giving? Come and bring your ideas to chat about gift giving for spring planting season. we will be discussing cute ideas of how to inspire those we love who love to garden. Just call 786-577-1020 access code 614370. We might even delve into how you can use garden supplies to make crafts. You never know what might pop up during the chat! Come and find out!

 Jill