[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hand Sewing 101

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 21:12:35 UTC 2021

Thought I would pull this so it would be noticed.

Tammy R is teaching a hand sewing 101 class on April 22 at 7:00 PM for
anyone interested in learning the Prerequisites for the sewing machine
method include ability to thread your sewing machine needle, and ability to
use a sewing machine guide for straight seam allowance, and ability to
perform simple running stitch.  I will also have some prerequisite audio
videos that I can share for folks who want to learn adaptive sewing machine
tools / techniques that I can supply on request.

This class should get us up and going for the hot pad class coming up next
month.

Supplies:

Small amount of fabric

Needle

Thread

Needle threader.

If you want to join this class, please contact either Tammy R at

tammy.roussell at mitsykit.org <mailto:tammy.roussell at mitsykit.org>

or me so we can send you the Zoom link.

Take care!

Tammy