[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 01:28:17 UTC 2021

I feel guilty. 2 things I love are gardening and crafting.  My creTive bug was in pietry world tonight.

Simple flower garden
Two little pots
Purple, white, and read among others
On bad days you bring Peace
Why don’t I ever sit beside you more often?
If I ever have to leave I hope there will always be nature surrounding me

Thought I would share the poem I read tonight.

Ericka Nelson