[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thinking Thursday

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 22:29:14 UTC 2021

Smile!

Please give some thought to something you would be interested in learning
or at least trying.  Crafting is such a wide spectrum of things.  Got
ideas? Jump in and share those ideas with us!  Interested in trying to
teach a craft? We would love to have you!  Want to teach but not feeling
confident, I'll stand in with you or even be the craft dummy you can
practice on.  Lol!

We offer Email, telephone, Zoom and even Combo classes that have an Email
Component with it.  Hey, we even offer Pop Up Classes which happen 2 or 3
weeks after talking with me.  Love options!

Actually, the same goes for Monday Night Chat.  If you have ideas, please
let Jill know.  If you can't catch her, just let me know.

This Division is all about Blind people learning from each other.  We do
like hearing from you, so please share the craft(s) you think you want to
experiment with or get started learning. You can either reply to this email
or let me know off list.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tammy

krafters.division.president at gmail.com