[NFB-Krafters-Korner] to: Dixie, Cathy F., Ericka

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 19:32:48 UTC 2021

I have had Microsoft software problems for over a week.  I believe things
are fixed now.

I did send out email to Cathy & Dixie that Ericka was granted membership
thru the Kane, Brewer, Knox funds.

I will also say that Ericka submitted  her information & Cathy sent her
comments regarding dogs to my email for my KaneKids.Shop.  I do not know if
that was an error or had to be done due to the Microsoft trouble I had with
my OutLook & Word programs.

Hopefully things are straightened out now and I am back on track.

Joyce