[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat April 26, 2021 7:30 PM Eastern

Jillbilly4 jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 22:53:49 UTC 2021

 Mother’s Day is coming up. Do you have the perfect gift or craft to make for your mom? Please come and share with us as we discuss the many beautiful ways that you can honor this wonderful person in all our lives. Whether your mother is living or has passed away we honor these ladies who gave us life! Who remembers reciting Mother’s Day poems at church? Have a cute memory to share bring it along we want to hear it!

 Do you want to stroll down memory lane to beautiful thoughts and fond memories from childhood regarding GIFs you made at school for your mom? Come on along and share of the fun and memories with us! We want you to feel like this is your family!

 Just call 786-577-1020 access code 614370