[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: [Knit Dishcloth Class] FW: [ACB-Crafters] Accessible Patterns Index

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 22:16:34 UTC 2021

> Hi all,

For those who are political, please excuse this post. I do believe however that this resource can be helpful to all blind crafters regardless of their affiliation.

I have looked at this site and there are many free and pay for patterns in crochet, and needle knit and loom knitting. They are all accessible. I know I have been wishing for a resource like this for years. Well, now here it is!