[NFB-Krafters-Korner] I hope I got what I needed for the polymer clay class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 00:14:05 UTC 2021

I went over to Polymer Clay Super Store.  I did not have any idea what I
needed.  I got some type of color clay that they were selling in 2 oz. with
a lot of colors.  So I got some of that, .  I just jumped over there and
what I got is called:

<https://polymerclaysuperstore.com/?msclkid=042a491e622512d38810299860c197cb
> 2 oz. Sculpey,

I read thru some of the molds and decided to get 1 that you can put in the
oven & another that was called push molds?  The baking one had like 12 or 14
flowers with leaves & pedals.  The push mod was sea shells

Do I need tools?  There was mention about, but , I felt I met my limit for
spending.

There was mentioned over there that you needed something to peel loose clay.
I have a real thin loom hookthat might work for what they said.  I did not
want to drop an additional $40 for a tool kit.

Joyce