[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Dues and what you get

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 29 12:21:30 UTC 2021

Cindy, you asked if other divisions provide as much as KK does.

Well, yes.  NAGDU has an active list serve with lots of good info, as well
as seminars on guide dog matters, and regular chats.

NFBCS also has an active listserve, and several times has provided me help
that I needed to do my job better, and a couple times even helped me fix
things so I could keep working at all.

And the NJ Technology Division regularly shares useful info as well.

All these divisions have the usual $5 dues.  NAGDU is fixing its website,
and I don't know how that cost is being handled, not being on the board.

But yes, there are other divisions that are active, I'm happy to say.