[NFB-Krafters-Korner] whatcha making

misslady0971 at gmail.com misslady0971 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:22:57 UTC 2021

Hi Bernice!

This sounds adorable!  Having just completed what I thought was a really
large afghan, I am so happy that you did yours differently than mine.  Mine
was all in one piece, and it grew so large!!!!!!  I used to not understand
why people would sew their afghans together when they could just make it all
in one piece???  Now I understand perfectly after my experience.

I used to have a beautiful description of how to do the mattress stitch,
given to me by someone who explained it very well.  It was on my old
computer.  If I remember where I got it, I'll send it to you.

Deb B.