[NFB-Krafters-Korner] whatcha making

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 29 14:24:00 UTC 2021

Shelly, that blanket sounds great!  Bernice's, too.
Must be the time for making blankets.  I'm making a blanket called the New
Jersey Wool Walk blanket.  It has picture squares of all kinds of Jersey
things.  So far, I've made a goldfinch, a horse, a tomato, and a guide dog.
The Seeing Eye dog is the NJ state dog.  I swapped out one of the squares in
the official blanket for that one.  I'm having fun with the project.
I too am thinking about how I'll sew the squares together when I'm done.
Tracy