[NFB-Krafters-Korner] pretty bad

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 06:27:20 UTC 2021

I do a little bit scrapbooking (depends on how long my sight can handle
it for) and there have been a lot of things that will add masks to an
element. While it may seem depressing, it is a defining reminder of what
we have all been through and when today's kids have grandkids, it will
be something they tell them about.

While we all know that sports are far down when it comes to what is
important about this pandemic, there are many sports that have short
windows for an athlete and the olympics only come around every four
years. I don't watch most popular sports but I have been watching skiing
and snowboarding and one very striking thing now that they are actually
competing is that while there are no crowds that means there are no
family cheering them on. And the biggest thing is that the award
ceremonies at the end have the medal and/or flowers placed on a table,
or for one event they had a special stand next to each step of the
podium and the athletes had to put the medal on themselves and give
themselves their bouquet of flowers.

There is a scrapbook site that has been selling "covid" journals for
people that document their lives and they have also been doing covid
monthly timeline cards. If anyone would like these in an accessible
format so you can journal your own thoughts next to events that happened
each month, feel free to request any or all of them from me. You should
email this request directly to my email since I am not always up-to-date
with listserv emails.

Cindy

slerythema at gmail.com