[NFB-Krafters-Korner] whatcha making

misslady0971 at gmail.com misslady0971 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:38:41 UTC 2021

Hi Dotty!

Your items you've made sound pretty!  I remember when folks started to make
things like that.  I remember one lady's sweater had a different color for
the back, front, and each sleeve!  And my husband's sweater was supposed to
have a different color for his sleeves and ribbing than the rest of it
Notice I said supposed; I never got it finished.

Well, it must be the weak for it.  I'm trying to make the right-sized chemo
cap and I was going to use new yarn I had bought for that purpose.  But I
wasn't sure if would be okay so I switched to a different yarn in my stash.
While looking for what I really wanted to use for the cap, I found some
other yarns I could use in making shawls and such.  And lots I can use for
hats, scarves, mittens or gloves, etc.

Happy crafting and happy discovery looking through that stash!

Deb B.